is an AC/DC current transformer, galvanically
isolated from the measured circuit. As for its functioning and appearance it is very similar to a standard active CT, however, can measure DC and AC TRMS current. Qeed QI-50V-485 transformer / transducer has an RS485 Modbus serial and an analog output of 0-10V. Span and zero as well as the Modbus address can be configured through the serial RS485 port.
- TRMS Measurement
- Accuracy 0,5%
- Analogue (0-10 V) and RS485 output
- RS485 Modbus integrated
- DIN rail mounting for both direction
- OEM’S design, low cost
- Fully configurable by free interface software FACILE QI-50-V-485
The parameters of the QI-50-V-485 current tranformer / transducer , span, zero as well as the Modbus address can be configured directly from the supervision sytem through the RS485 line or using the freely downloadable software FACILE QI-50-V-485
USB/232-485 adapter (opcional accessory) can be used to connect the PC /laptop having USB port (FACILE software installed on it), to the RS485 bus for congurating the Qeed QI-V-485 parameters
- Measurement mode:TRMS
- Measuring range: 50 Arms or 25 Arms by dip-switch set, bipolar (±50A DC or ±25A DC) custom's setting through RS485 port
- Overload: 2000A pulse, 300A continuous
- Accuracy: 0,5% F.S.
- Hysteresis: 0,15% F.S.
- Crest factor: 2
- Response time: 1000 ms
Output: 0...10 V DC and RS485
- Band width at -3db: DC or 20...2000 Hz
- Temperature coefficient: ≤200 ppm/°C
- Power supply: 12...30 VDC, protection against polarity reversal and overtemperature.
- Consumption: max 20 mA
- intrusion protection: IP20
- Working temperature: -15… +65°C
- Storage temperature: -40.. +85°C
- Humidity: 10… 90% not condensing
- Insulation: 3 kV for bare cable
- Height of use: Up to 2000 m a.s.l.
- Dimensions: 46,1x 63x 26,4 mm (without terminals)
- Weight: 72 g.
- Removable terminals: 5,08 mm
- DIP-switch: 8 poles
- LED: N°1 yellow for signalling power on and data communication
- Standards: CE EN61000-6-4/2007-01; EN64000-6-2/2006-10; EN61010-1/2001g